The future is now.
T Levels are a two-year qualification which start in year 12 and give you the opportunity to gain work experience whilst achieving your qualification.
T Levels bring a mixture of classroom-based learning and on the job training whilst on work placement one day each week. You will be assigned a workplace where you will gain invaluable experience and can use your knowledge in a business setting.
The placement is for a minimum of 45 days and will be in both year 1 and 2 of the qualification.
The qualification is worth the equivalent to 3 A Levels and will set you up for employment, university or a higher-level apprenticeship.
Why study the T-Level in Management and Administration?
The T-Level in Management and Administration will give learners an understanding of what is needed to work within an administrative or managerial role. The course is equivalent to three A Levels. Students will look at topics including Business Context, People, Quality Compliance, Project, and Change Management. Students will focus on the area of business support as part of your study and will cover topics including how to support the running of the organisation, organise and prioritise workloads and processes, recommend and deliver improvements to business practices, and build and maintain positive internal and external stakeholder relationships.
What are the entry requirements?
To study the T Level in Management and Administration students must have achieved:
- Five pass grades at GCSE Level (Grades 9-5) to include GCSE English Language or Literature and GCSE Mathematics.
- For the BTEC Tech Award Grade in PE to count towards one of the five pass grades, students must have achieved Level 2 Merit as this is the equivalent of a GCSE Grade 5.
- Students who have studied the BTEC Tech Award in Enterprise must have achieved at least Grade Distinction or higher to meet the criteria for this pathway.
In case of students outnumbering places on the course we will use the following entry criteria.
- Students who have previously taken BTEC Enterprise and achieved a Distinction star.
- Students who have previously taken BTEC Enterprise and achieved a Distinction.
- GCSE English grade 6
- GCSE Maths grade 6
- Average GCSE Points score used in case of tie break.